CANADA GOOSE BREEDERS (I found LEGAL breeders!)

Pics
Hello all,

I am new here and I joined because I read there are a few Canada goose breeders. I lost my beloved Canada recently and I m in search of some more. If anyone can point me to a few breeders i would really appreciate it. Would love to know if they have any goslings left. Thank you

Hello all,

I am new here and I joined because I read there are a few Canada goose breeders. I lost my beloved Canada recently and I m in search of some more. If anyone can point me to a few breeders i would really appreciate it. Would love to know if they have any goslings left. Thank you
Welcome to BYC! Where are you located?

I am also looking for canada geese, so if you find some please let me know! I have been looking for over a year, I won't give up though. I am in southern indiana. I am willing to drive to get them. I hope we can both find them. Thanks!

For everyone still looking for Canada geese, I have a male/female Giant Canada adult pair available for sale, about 3 1/2 yrs old. All proper permits will come with them, just let me know

For everyone still looking for Canada geese, I have a male/female Giant Canada adult pair available for sale, about 3 1/2 yrs old. All proper permits will come with them, just let me know
Do you happen to sell goslings in the spring. If so and if they are not very expensive, I will come to you to get goslings

Do you happen to sell goslings in the spring. If so and if they are not very expensive, I will come to you to get goslings
I have intentions to sell goslings when my Standard Canadas are of breeding age and if they're not randomly all the same gender, so I have to wait and see. For now all I had was the Giant pair which found a new home already, but if I ever have any, I'll be sure to post here!

I have intentions to sell goslings when my Standard Canadas are of breeding age and if they're not randomly all the same gender, so I have to wait and see. For now all I had was the Giant pair which found a new home already, but if I ever have any, I'll be sure to post here!
I appreciate it. I found one breeder but their prices are really high. Should a gosling cost 250 dollars? I just bought bar headed goslings and each were for 75 dollars. So I am in the process to look for cheaper prices

Back
Top Bottom