Dog thread!šŸ¾

Anyone else watch Westminster this week? The agility competition was fun. This dog Nimble was amazing. Apparently it's a border collie Papillon mix.

Amazing! That dog ran like a rocket!

I might need some educating here. Why is she being called an "all American dog"? Is it because she was born in the States? Because to my knowledge, both of her breeds aren't American. I've never seen a competing dog get called that, even the dogs whose breeds are originally from the US

I might need some educating here. Why is she being called an "all American dog"? Is it because she was born in the States? Because to my knowledge, both of her breeds aren't American. I've never seen a competing dog get called that, even the dogs whose breeds are originally from the US
You can register dogs in the AKC as all American dogs if you to know the breed or if it's mixed breed.

Itā€™s a term for a mix breed

Back
Top Bottom