Update on my pet duck about water belly

oh no … 😥 i’m so sorry… i am also crying still over my beloved blue runner duck, Daffodil. she had a traumatic death recently when i had to put her down it was horrific 😭
when they are pets and we love them so much it’s terribly hard to get over :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs
I'm so sorry about Daffodil & what you had to go through! Can I ask when did this happen, If it happened recently?

I 100% agree on what you said, "...when they are pets and we love them so much it’s terribly hard to get over..." I will remember to pray for you too.

I'm so sorry about Daffodil & what you had to go through! Can I ask when did this happen, If it happened recently?

I 100% agree on what you said, "...when they are pets and we love them so much it’s terribly hard to get over..." I will remember to pray for you too.
april 8th 💔 it was the eclipse day she had a prolapse and the chickens pulled it out further and shredded it up. They were chasing her and I saw that and caught her, tried to put her in warm Epson salt bath, but she was too much suffering and bloody mess. I just knew I had to put her out of her misery and wanted to do it as quickly as possible, and I tried the broomstick method, which is really stupid to use on a duck, especially a runner duck- and that made her suffer even more before she actually died -and i was devastated still 😭 will never use that method again - I thought it would be cleaner and kinder than an ax or branch lopper i wanted her to stay in one piece.
Now I am prepared if anyone else needs to be put down I have six cans starter fluid there is an article about how to put them to sleep using ether that’s in the starter fluid and they just fall asleep. I wish I could have done that for Daffy. ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹 was already blind in one eye from two years earlier when she had an accident, but she was doing so good except sometimes being picked on because she couldn’t see them coming. it’s just so sad. She buried in my front yard now and we gave her lots and lots of flowers. 🌸 💐 🌺 🪻🌻🌷💐🌼🪷🌷🪻🌹🌺🌻🌸💐🌼🪷🌻🌷🌻💐🌷🪷🌸🌹🪻🌺🌻🌷🪻🌼💐🌻🌼🌷🌺 here is flowers for your duck too .. 🌷🌺🌻🌼🪻💐🌸🪷🪻💐🪻🌼🌺💐🌷🌷🌺🌼💐🌺🌼🌻🪻💐🪷🌹🌸🪷🌹🪻🌻💐🌷🪻🌼🌼🌻🌺🪻🌺🌷

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom