Where to Buy Coturnix Quail in Colorado. Tried Everything. :I

AQuailNamedFrancis

Songster
6 Years
Sep 10, 2017
Colorado
Hello everyone. Thanks again for all the help with the button quail! I'm working on getting her a friend.

Anyway, does anyone know any good farms or anything In Colorado to buy live Coturnix Quail??

Looking to find my lone Coturnix quail a friend too xD,

We have gotten incredible unlucky hatching out quail and were hoping to just buy a female somewhere.

Thanks so much!

Hi! I live in Denver and I've had the best luck finding quail either via Craigslist or the "Colorado Poultry and Fowl for Sale" facebook group. Unfortunately I myself don't have any extra birds right now, but I could hatch you some chicks if you're interested.

Hi! I live in Denver and I've had the best luck finding quail either via Craigslist or the "Colorado Poultry and Fowl for Sale" facebook group. Unfortunately I myself don't have any extra birds right now, but I could hatch you some chicks if you're interested.
Hi
Do you still have coternix quail? Would like some newly hatched.

Try the buy-sell-trade forum
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/other-poultry-birds-hatching-eggs.34/

Craigslist is usually best, but there aren't any listings in Denver right now (I just checked for you)

Other option is to buy hatching eggs and hatch your own, or have adult birds shipped. It is a little strange that there aren't any listings near you (It's pretty normal for us here in Hawaii to have nothing to choose from, but Denver is both a big city and one surrounded by suburbs and rural areas.)

Hello everyone. Thanks again for all the help with the button quail! I'm working on getting her a friend.

Anyway, does anyone know any good farms or anything In Colorado to buy live Coturnix Quail??

Looking to find my lone Coturnix quail a friend too xD,

We have gotten incredible unlucky hatching out quail and were hoping to just buy a female somewhere.

Thanks so much!
I have some

Back
Top Bottom