Wildlife Photography

Look who thought the road was a nice place to bask...It was a good sized snapper. I nudged it and it snapped at me then walked off the road.

original.jpg

If anyone ever ends up near Atlanta, Georgia, I highly suggest checking out the Georgia Aquarium. They have an incredible variety of animals and seeing the whale sharks in person is pretty amazing. The dolphin show is great too. We were there on Memorial Day, so it was pretty crowded. I only got a handful of pictures, but I will definitely be heading back later in the year to get some more when it's slower. I'll post some that I got.

Piranha...

250A6775.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone ever ends up near Atlanta, Georgia, I highly suggest checking out the Georgia Aquarium. They have an incredible variety of animals and seeing the whale sharks in person is pretty amazing. The dolphin show is great too. We were there on Memorial Day, so it was pretty crowded. I only got a handful of pictures, but I will definitely be heading back later in the year to get some more when it's slower. I'll post some that I got.

Piranha...

View attachment 3846600
I love aquariums. The one in Chicago was really good, but the local smaller aquariums are fun as well. There's one in Pine Knoll Shores in NC that I have been to several times.

I love aquariums. The one in Chicago was really good, but the local smaller aquariums are fun as well. There's one in Pine Knoll Shores in NC that I have been to several times.
Nice! Yeah I went to the Dauphin Island Sea Lab last year. It was very small but very cool. I need to check it out again.

Here's a clownfish from the Georgia Aquarium. I'm going to spend a lot time at that tank next time, trying to get a better pic. This one is slightly out of focus...

250A7167.jpg

Back
Top Bottom