A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Got my first two little strutters and gobblers. I don’t know how old these two are? They just started strutting and gobbling on top of their heater though, absolutely ridiculous. I’ve been looking forward to this for months haha.View attachment 3832726View attachment 3832727View attachment 3832728
They were putting on quite a show for little fellers. 🥰

It must take some practice to tone the muscles to fan their tail and raise up all their feathers as a bird matures. I noticed that when they first start out they only strut in short displays, that get longer and more proficient as they get older. Mine tend to rest a little, then start again. Maybe I'm wrong, but in my mind that makes sense. It takes a lot of effort to display so the earlier they start the quicker they will have it mastered once they are bigger. lol

Sunbathing huddle. It’s been thunder storming quite often the last few days, but the weather paused for a bit today.

I think these poults enjoyed the break from the rain. Their pen stayed dry, but there were 8 poults sunbathing at once, at the height of the little frenzy I witnessed.
IMG_9291.jpeg

Sunbathing huddle. It’s been thunder storming quite often the last few days, but the weather paused for a bit today.

I think these poults enjoyed the break from the rain. Their pen stayed dry, but there were 8 poults sunbathing at once, at the height of the little frenzy I witnessed.View attachment 3833226
So cute! They look like they're living their best lives. Lol

Back
Top Bottom