Solved BYC app not working

Cloverr39

Crowing
Jan 27, 2022
Latvia
I've been using the BYC app for a long time and prefer it over having to Google "backyardchickens.com" every time I want to go on BYC.
Anyways today after doing a couple system updates on my phone (Samsung galaxy A12 if that matters) the app no longer works. When I press the app it loads for a few seconds and then closes out of the app. Are other app users experiencing this or is my phone at fault?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230129-155022_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20230129-155022_Google Play Store.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 8
Shoot, I was downloading the app and went to my apps to Uninstall the other byc app and Uninstalled the new one. So I came back here to get the app again and now it's no longer an option. Does anyone have a link I can use to get the app that was in menu here?

Shoot, I was downloading the app and went to my apps to Uninstall the other byc app and Uninstalled the new one. So I came back here to get the app again and now it's no longer an option. Does anyone have a link I can use to get the app that was in menu here?
If you no longer have the option in the menu then you have probably already installed it.

Back
Top Bottom