Help! What’s wrong with my chicken?

Pics
So I had that she wasn’t pooping at all today since I didn’t see any green, but then I saw her poop a normal dropping! Her swelling seems to have gone down some, but she still has a little yellow poking out of her vent. But she is perching with everyone else now and wanting out of the coop. She also ate some bread and her comb looks almost normal

So I had that she wasn’t pooping at all today since I didn’t see any green, but then I saw her poop a normal dropping! Her swelling seems to have gone down some, but she still has a little yellow poking out of her vent. But she is perching with everyone else now and wanting out of the coop. She also ate some bread and her comb looks almost normal
I just read this entire thread and am so glad she seems to be improving!

I have a hen with the same issue, whatever it is. I was sure she would pass yesterday but just found she's still hanging on. She isn't eating or drinking, but does seem a touch more alert. Late yesterday she did get an egg out, though it has a small soft area. I'm kind of at a loss, but am really glad to have found this thread and the advice!

I just read this entire thread and am so glad she seems to be improving!

I have a hen with the same issue, whatever it is. I was sure she would pass yesterday but just found she's still hanging on. She isn't eating or drinking, but does seem a touch more alert. Late yesterday she did get an egg out, though it has a small soft area. I'm kind of at a loss, but am really glad to have found this thread and the advice!
Thank you! I have learned a lot as well, and I wish I had known this when my past chicken was sick like this. I hope yours gets better! I wonder what this is that’s going around? Is it like a virus or something in the food? Whatever it is, I hope we can get rid of it for good!

Thank you! I have learned a lot as well, and I wish I had known this when my past chicken was sick like this. I hope yours gets better! I wonder what this is that’s going around? Is it like a virus or something in the food? Whatever it is, I hope we can get rid of it for good!
How is your girl doing? Unfortunately mine had a viking funeral about an hour ago.

I'm so glad to read that! After losing my Juliet today (Romeo the Rooster was her best bud), I am really glad to see someone else's girl getting better! 😊

Back
Top Bottom