LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

1.33 am and finnnalllly done travelling...
Goodness it's just hit me how stressful and brave this was to do.
I have so much anxiety to get through tomorrow...

But am here. Way north. 250 miles away from my Dougie and Sprightly...

I bought two plush puffins on the way, and they're now named Dougie and Sprightly and I feel 1% better.

Now I'm going to :th

If anyone's wondering, this isn't just a holiday for funsies, I'm supposed to be moving up here eventually and I haven't actually viewed the location or anything yet. I need to meet people and get comfortable around here. But it's still a holiday with some looking at great natural sights- like waterfalls!
It's tough being away from pets

speaking of pet health, it's been a rough few weeks in house calicocows. knish (guinea pig) needs a spay; pancake (quail) has bumblefoot on top of her many, many other health issues, and is currently living in the house; and latke (other guinea pig) needs an exam from the new vet because i like them way better and i suspect her reproductive issues have worsened and that she also needs a spay. back in february, it was concluded that latke has lung cancer due to cloudiness in them on xray that didn't respond to antibiotics. that may make her unsuitable for anesthesia and therefore a spay... hoping for the best. and for some people to hire me for petsitting!

Back
Top Bottom