Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

We got absolutely blasted by a storm today. The power went out, and we were able to get all my plants in the garage before tornado-y conditions and a tornado warning sent us to the basement. Once the worst of it passed, we came back up and watched the storm. Then, we went out to see what damage we got, if any. Well, my garden, which has never held water before was half flooded, and the water was draining down a mole tunnel in one of the beds. It was literally draining, with the water actually circling! And our woods are unrecognizable and impassable with the amount of downed trees. One of our neighbors who has lived here for over 20 years said it was the worst storm she's ever seen here!

Is everyone on here ok and safe?

We got absolutely blasted by a storm today. The power went out, and we were able to get all my plants in the garage before tornado-y conditions and a tornado warning sent us to the basement. Once the worst of it passed, we came back up and watched the storm. Then, we went out to see what damage we got, if any. Well, my garden, which has never held water before was half flooded, and the water was draining down a mole tunnel in one of the beds. It was literally draining, with the water actually circling! And our woods are unrecognizable and impassable with the amount of downed trees. One of our neighbors who has lived here for over 20 years said it was the worst storm she's ever seen here!

Is everyone on here ok and safe?
Omgosh! TG you are ok! So sorry about the damage 😞

Back
Top Bottom