Miniature ringneck dove

Sydneyray

Hatching
Jul 9, 2019
So i was going to get my first dove in a few months and I'm researching where to get it when I stumbled on the miniature ringneck doves on stromburg chicken. I tried to look up miniature ring necks doves and I found nothing. Does anyone know what they are ,how they act, lifespan,and experience.
Thank you so much.
-sydney

I would not order from Stromberg. They charge about double what even the best breeders charge and their shipping is even more outrageous.

www.dovepage.com has a few breeders. Google ringneck doves for sale and you'll find others. I've picked up "show quality" birds for less than the cheapest Stromberg bird.

Photo attached comparison of a miniature vs standard ringneck.
58800405_2340342999319878_2360263624993275904_o.jpg

I would not order from Stromberg. They charge about double what even the best breeders charge and their shipping is even more outrageous.

www.dovepage.com has a few breeders. Google ringneck doves for sale and you'll find others. I've picked up "show quality" birds for less than the cheapest Stromberg bird.

Photo attached comparison of a miniature vs standard ringneck.View attachment 2156650
where did you buy them from?

This thread is a year old. Some people do not have “local dove rescues” to choose from.

I have tried to rescue pigeons off of Petfinder in my area, but the rescues are more interested in gatekeeping and mandating that the birds be kept indoors and coddled.

Back
Top Bottom