🙄🤚Do More!😩🤚 Less is More® Kiki Winz!
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterina...ducts-green-book/recent-animal-drug-approvals
DateApplication NumberSponsorProduct NameSpeciesIndications for Use/Effect of the Supplement

December 15, 2022ANADA 200-455Bimeda Animal Health Ltd.BiloVetBroiler ChickensThis supplement provides for the addition of the indications and dosage and administration for the control of mortality caused by necrotic enteritis (NE) associated with Clostridium perfringens in broiler chickens.

December 2, 2022NADA 141-529Pharmgate Inc.Pennitracin MD and MaxibanBroiler ChickensThis supplement provides for the new indication, for the prevention of mortality caused by necrotic enteritis associated with Clostridium perfringens, and for the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria necatrix, E. tenella, E. acervulina, E. brunetti, E. mivati, and E. maxima in broiler chickens.

https://animaldrugsatfda.fda.gov/adafda/views/#/home/previewsearch/036-304

Ingredient:
Amprolium

Tolerance:
Tolerances are established as follows for residues of amprolium (1-(4-amino-2-n- propyl-5-pyrimidinylmethyl)-2-picolinium chloride hydrochloride): a. In chickens and turkeys (edible tissues): (1) 1 part per million in uncooked liver and kidney. (2) 0.5 part per million in uncooked muscle tissue. b. In chicken and turkey eggs: (1) 8 parts per million in egg yolks. (2) 4 parts per million in whole eggs. c. In calves (edible tissues): (1) 2.0 parts per million in uncooked fat. (2) 0.5 part per million in uncooked muscle tissue, liver, and kidney. d. In pheasants (edible tissues): (1) 1 part per million in uncooked liver. (2) 0.5 part per million in uncooked muscle.

Ingredient:
Ethopabate

Tolerance:
Tolerance for residues of ethopabate converted to metaphenetidine are established in the edible tissues of chickens as follows: a. 1.5 parts per million in uncooked liver and kidney b. 0.5 part per million in uncooked muscle

Ingredient:
Bacitracin methylenedisalicylate

Tolerance:
N/A

It's been a while since your post, but I wanted to offer some insight.
I'm not too familiar with the recently approved drugs for poultry, but I do know that food safety is super important.

Back
Top Bottom