Checking-In On Peeps - Post Here To Say Hello!

Things have been very busy here! We have some new chicks to add to our flock! We have some nuggies too! We have added a rooster to our flock and we have been enjoying Wyatt very much! We have added a small meat bird pen for our nuggies & the laying ladies have all the rest of the coop. It is so much fun being a chicken momma. I enjoy going into the coop & petting all my kids!
Welcome back! Those nesting boxes are cool. Thanks for updating us and sharing all these photos. 😍😍

We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)

We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)

We are doing well. Had a severe thunderstorm Thursday night and right now I think the poor girls are traumatized, I know I was. Just in the process of drying everything out as much as I can for them.

We are doing well. Had a severe thunderstorm Thursday night and right now I think the poor girls are traumatized, I know I was. Just in the process of drying everything out as much as I can for them.

Back
Top Bottom