Dog thread!šŸ¾

It was sooooooo fun!!!!! I wanted to adopt all the puppies and couple older dogs they had there lol
What breeds? I'd probably would have come home with something. Starting to get puppy fever. Maybe later this year or next year.

What breeds? I'd probably would have come home with something. Starting to get puppy fever. Maybe later this year or next year.
They were all mixed breeds from a rescue but sooooo cute. The puppies had apparently just arrived this morning from I think they said Mississippi or Tennessee and their mama was arriving next week. There were 7 littermates but they only had 3 or 4 of them at the event I think unless I missed some. Those babies looked houndy to me. They were scrawny little things though. They came from a bad situation I guess. There was a reddish tan one that had my whole heart LOL of the two older dogs I saw, one I believe the guy said was a shepherd/husky mix and the other one was some sort of brindle houndy looking thing as well who I heard them say was 7 months old. They had another puppy for adoption too who Iā€™m not sure if he was part of the litter but he looked almost Jack Russel or something. Anyway, I wanted all of them LOL especially the reddish tan baby and the brindle 7 month old who they said needs another dog in the house to play with and I wanted to be like SO DOES BREWSTER!!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Well Pepsi's breakfast is sorted this morning!...

She just appeared with half a rabbit! It looks decently fresh at least šŸ˜…

Back
Top Bottom