Duck with swollen foot

Pics
I don’t know if it’s bumble was just sharing my experience with this particular issue because it was cr um me but wasn’t like any I had ever felt with. Hopefully this vet will be able to say for sure and give treatment.
With my Runner it was bumble but it was a hard core that I had to actually slit a little of her skin and pop it out. then I finished her antibiotic afterwards

I don’t know if it’s bumble was just sharing my experience with this particular issue because it was cr um me but wasn’t like any I had ever felt with. Hopefully this vet will be able to say for sure and give treatment.
With my Runner it was bumble but it was a hard core that I had to actually slit a little of her skin and pop it out. then I finished her antibiotic afterwards
I ended up dropping my duck off earlier at vet. They wanted to have her so when they had a chance to look at her foot. She just called me and from what I can understand she said it looked like an abscess so rather than cutting it open, she gave her a shot of antibiotic that should last several days and hopes this will clear up the abscess as well as an infection. No mention of broken bone or anything so I guess that was fine. I will pick up my duck in the morning and get more info. I will update y’all tomorrow. Meanwhile I hope she’s on the mend. Hope this helps anyone having similar issues.

Back
Top Bottom