I'm so old I Remember when:

And you just might when the right set of eyes fall on you. Wish the music of today was like it was back in the 50's and 60's when it was filled with love ballads and such.
I wish many things were back like the 50's.

I also forget to reply to all of you at once, that's why I had to make three different posts. :fl

I wish many things were back like the 50's.

I also forget to reply to all of you at once, that's why I had to make three different posts. :fl
I won a shotgun in the 8th or 9th grade in school selling magazine subscriptions for a FFA fund raiser. So did another student and one got a big hunting knife. The school had an assembly for the presentations of them. We didn't know until they called our name. I carried that gun more than once over my shoulder to town walking. Went into the local hardware store to buy shells. Carried gun and ammo to the outside of town to a wooded area to squirrel hunt. Try that today. That was in the early 60's. 60 or 61. That was in Old FL before it really got invaded.

Probably not…how old is she in the picture?

I'm guessing she's around 19 or 20 in that photo. I don't think you should compare yourself to someone who was an actress and a great beauty in her time. I wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad, I hope I didn't. I was just looking back wistfully at youth, myself (I'm in my fifties).

Back when I was 19 I didn't have a beautiful swooping 40s hairstyle like hers. I had ridiculous poofy 80s bangs! 🤣

I'm guessing she's around 19 or 20 in that photo. I don't think you should compare yourself to someone who was an actress and a great beauty in her time. I wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad, I hope I didn't. I was just looking back wistfully at youth, myself (I'm in my fifties).

Back when I was 19 I didn't have a beautiful swooping 40s hairstyle like hers. I had ridiculous poofy 80s bangs! 🤣
I agree with you and would also like to add that nobody’s perfect.

Back
Top Bottom