Rose's tiny flock

AWWWWWWW THEY ARE TOO CUTE FOR WORDS. I’m glad it all ran smoothly. Got any name ideas?
Nope! I was trying to think of the name for the roo at least cause he'll stand out for sure. Though one is a fair bit lighter than the rest so that one may also stand out. I was going to give it a few days to see if they all made it first. I've done this song and dance before.. >.<

Though these are the healthiest chicks I've seen through the mail. They were all alert and ready for anything I had to give them. They've eaten, drank on their own and slept. Now they are back to eating. haha.

I'm sure my kiddos will suggest names. Fluffy and Feathers may be on the table...

Nope! I was trying to think of the name for the roo at least cause he'll stand out for sure. Though one is a fair bit lighter than the rest so that one may also stand out. I was going to give it a few days to see if they all made it first. I've done this song and dance before.. >.<

Though these are the healthiest chicks I've seen through the mail. They were all alert and ready for anything I had to give them. They've eaten, drank on their own and slept. Now they are back to eating. haha.

I'm sure my kiddos will suggest names. Fluffy and Feathers may be on the table...
That’s understandable.
Aw gooood. I’m glad they’re healthy.
Hehe I’m sure they’ll come up with some good ones

Dusty is being introduced to the chicks. Slowly. He's unsure as to what they are. No pray drive but I'll be reaffirming his hold, laydown and several other commands just to be sure. My other border collie doesn't care at all about them.. haha. She's too lazy.

Attachments

• 20240510_094724.jpg
    20240510_094724.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom