⚠️ - Tragedies To Youngsters

_Featherian

Chirping
Mar 5, 2024
⚠️WARNING⚠️
Some text might scare people sensitive to blood and insides, read at your own risk; no images shown

This feeling
when you get attached so much to your goose, to one day come to see her, find a lot of feathers on the floor, than her entire wing part, than her laying on the floor, wingless…

This feeling when you had a flashback of your little ducks the evening before the day they died for no available reason, blaming yourself thinking you could have saved them…

This feeling while coming back from school and seeing more than half your chickens dead and opened each in half…

This feeling feeling when your dad accidentally walks on your newborn chick you’ve already given so much affection to, seeing it’s intestines out of it…

This feeling when your best favourite chicken gets eaten in the night because your sister was supposed to close the them but forgot to…

All this, including a bunch more, happened to me. If you’re a young passionate for chickens too, be ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, all of these are tragic, and it's good to prepare oneself in case the worst happens. I've lost birds to predation, illness, injury and my own carelessness -- and I grieved over each one, questioned how I could have saved them, protected them.

Sounds like you have had more than your share of awful outcomes.

But even with all the potentially horrible things that might happen, there are also amazing, heartwarming possibilities along the way. I hope there are good things in the future for you and yours.

Back
Top Bottom