12+ LF Lemon Blue Cochin fertile hatching eggs

I am sorry...I don;t have these available anymore. I do have lf Salmon Faverolles, BBS English Orpingtons, English Lavender Orpingtons, and Dark Brahmas. i am sold out for a couple of weeks on my Lavenders and the Brahmas aren't laying well yet. Let me know if you are interested in any of those others.

I have a lovely trio of Lemon Blue Cochins. They are lovely, sweet birds with great temperaments and the hens are great little layers. And the color combinations are wonderful! I am offering 12+ of my hatching eggs and will ship them out Priority Mail Flat rate for $15 with delivery confirmation. I have hatched alot of these chicks this year and have had great fertility in them as well. I carefully and lovingly pack my eggs, I have had wonderful fertility in this trio but I will not be help responsible for the post office's handling practices or variations on incubation. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Want

I have a lovely trio of Lemon Blue Cochins. They are lovely, sweet birds with great temperaments and the hens are great little layers. And the color combinations are wonderful! I am offering 12+ of my hatching eggs and will ship them out Priority Mail Flat rate for $15 with delivery confirmation. I have hatched alot of these chicks this year and have had great fertility in them as well. I carefully and lovingly pack my eggs, I have had wonderful fertility in this trio but I will not be help responsible for the post office's handling practices or variations on incubation. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Int
. In some eggs

Dear PiperOmar, I live in Southeast Alaska. Would you be able to ship some to me?

Back
Top Bottom