6+ Standard size Partridge Wyandotte Eggs (extremely rare)

Oldfort_mailman

"The Fortfather"
8 Years
Jul 19, 2011
cleveland tennessee
I am selling some of my standard size Partridge Wyandotte eggs 6+ for $20.00. Shipping for the eggs is $13.95. This is one of the hardest to find breeds. We have been working with Skyline Poultry to preserve this breed at great expense and can now begin to sell eggs in limited quantities. The eggs we have tested show 100% fertility and are averaging about 95% hatch rate. I always include 2 extra eggs with a six egg auction to help offset any rough handling or delays in transit by the USPS. I cannot guarantee hatch rate due to mishaps in incubation, transit delays, etc, but should you have a problem with your order please email me and I will try my best to work with you. Orders will be shipped out within 7 to 10 days of auctions end unless you request a delayed shipment. We have five hens so we can fill an order within 48 hours. I use the Meeks method to package the eggs and have never had an egg cracked during shipping. Please visit our website at http://pawheadpoultry.com to view our other breeds. Members of backyardchickens.com who place an order from our website receive a 5% discount for orders from $25 to $50 and 10% discount on orders of $50 and over.

Last edited:
My wife and I were over at his place for supper the other night and he made me attend "egg packing school" for several hours before letting me graduate lol. Its a bit more expensive and time consuming to pack this way but I know for a fact the eggs can survive a 25 foot drop without cracking because he has a video to prove it posted online.

Back
Top Bottom