Any artists out there?

I'm so glad having found this thread, I drew a lot (for pleasure and work) but the last years priorities have shifted and I mostly draw architectural things for work (I have a carpentry business) my recent "pleasure drawings are already 3 months old ;)View attachment 3825124View attachment 3825125View attachment 3825122
The first guy is so handsome, love the use of colors and lines.
Those Japanese bantams have gorgeous coloring!
And the guys on the bottom are so funny.

I thought it would be cool if us artists did a type of “Secret Santa” thing.. but y’know. It’s not Christmas.
Soo.. what if we did a “Secret Summer?” 😂
Everyone that wants to can just mention they’re interested to me, and I’ll add them to a pm. Then I’ll let everyone choose the name of a person they’ll get to create an artwork for, and when everyone’e finished, we share who our secret drawing was for and give it to them?
I just thought this would be fun to do? :rolleyes:

I'd love to!

I thought it would be cool if us artists did a type of “Secret Santa” thing.. but y’know. It’s not Christmas.
Soo.. what if we did a “Secret Summer?” 😂
Everyone that wants to can just mention they’re interested to me, and I’ll add them to a pm. Then I’ll let everyone choose the name of a person they’ll get to create an artwork for, and when everyone’e finished, we share who our secret drawing was for and give it to them?
I just thought this would be fun to do? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't consider myself that much of an artist, but this sounds like a really cool idea! Count me in!

New pfp (drawing of my main OC, Raptor) :)
I tried to do something different with the brows and shading cause I was getting a bit irritated with the way I’ve been doing them. I took away the large brows, and quit using the airbrush for shading and starting only shading the ears, neck, and collar for my headshots. I also added my real signature rather than just my username.
I quite like this design. 💙

Also introducing: ✨ eyebrows ✨ :lau
FDA6CEDC-0769-4609-9D3F-0610D1FA77B2.jpeg

New pfp (drawing of my main OC, Raptor) :)
I tried to do something different with the brows and shading cause I was getting a bit irritated with the way I’ve been doing them. I took away the large brows, and quit using the airbrush for shading and starting only shading the ears, neck, and collar for my headshots. I also added my real signature rather than just my username.
I quite like this design. 💙

Also introducing: ✨ eyebrows ✨ :lau
View attachment 3828712
That’s what’s different; the eyebrows!
I think this is my favorite iteration of your style yet, the face is so much more expressive.

That’s what’s different; the eyebrows!
I think this is my favorite iteration of your style yet, the face is so much more expressive.
Thanks! It definitely easier, though it’ll take me a bit to pick it up smoothly. :D

I realize that I always tried to avoid doing the old brows when I sketched cause in the back of my mind I knew I didn’t really like it.
(You can tell in the first drawing with the character with the gun, I still had trouble losing my habit. 😅)
2EA2B681-5E5D-47E3-A649-CE27B01E0A28.jpeg

48369E15-83CF-4DEB-BD07-1E4F9E30390C.jpeg

DF2A7DD6-BFD8-40DB-A14A-7269C3DE13DF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom