Anyone have experience with allergies to farm eggs but not storebought??

Cochaura

Chirping
8 Years
Oct 4, 2011
East Central Minnesota
One of my coworkers who buys our eggs developed a rash on his face after eating them. This happened at first last year, but he eliminated mayonaise from his egg sandwich and that did the trick so he was able to continue eating the eggs. Now this year, it is happening again with just the egg. He is able to eat storebought eggs without an issue. No one else that eats our eggs has had a problem, so I'm not sure if its the extra nutrients in the farm eggs or what could be causing it. Has anyone else had this problem?

I would assume its from what farm chickens eat vs store. Maybe have him try organic fed eggs? Has he ever eaten the eggs just by them self or does it only happen in a sandwich?

One of my coworkers who buys our eggs developed a rash on his face after eating them. This happened at first last year, but he eliminated mayonaise from his egg sandwich and that did the trick so he was able to continue eating the eggs. Now this year, it is happening again with just the egg. He is able to eat storebought eggs without an issue. No one else that eats our eggs has had a problem, so I'm not sure if its the extra nutrients in the farm eggs or what could be causing it. Has anyone else had this problem?
Yes my husband gets bad upset stomach with my farm eggs I give eggs to neighbors and friends and no one has had any issues he use to eat egg lands best before I had my hens so idk what is causing it

Back
Top Bottom