~Auction~12+Show Quality Black Copper Maran Hatching Eggs-NPIP!!

git-r-done

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 26, 2011
wapakoneta, ohio
This auction is for 12 GreenFire lines Black Copper Maran eggs.

Our Marans lay a mid sized dark brown and have great bloodlines. These eggs will be very fertile since we hatched out over 100 of these Marans this year. We will do our best to send you extra eggs but sometimes they are not always available. If you are interested in bidding place a post at the bottom only in $1 increments please. This auction closes on 1/20/12 at 7:00 P.M. Eastern Time unless a $25 bid is reached before which I will then send an invoice through paypal to the highest bidder.

We accept only online PayPal transactions which can be sent to [email protected].
I only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays so they don’t sit for extra days in shipping. The eggs will be shipped USPS Priority for $15 in an 18 egg carton filled with sawdust then taped tightly, and then the box will be filled with sawdust. We will try our best to get them to you as safe as possible but sometimes the shipping process can damage them.

We are now NPIP certified allowing us to ship birds when available. If you are interested in some different and very rare breeds visit diversifiedshowbirds.com which is getting updated now. We currently have 16 breeds on the farm. Pm me if you have any questions about anything. Have fun bidding and thanks for looking at the auction.

Thanks,
Diversified Showbirds

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom