AUCTION: 6 mottled houdan eggs

NEK38583

Songster
11 Years
May 17, 2008
Sparta, TN
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
Bidding will start at: $5.00
Additional bids will be in increasing $1.00
increments
Shipping will be via Set price at a cost of $13.00
Auction ends at 5:00 central time on Friday Jan 20,2012
Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

This is for 6 mottled houdan hatching eggs. These are one of my favorite breeds. They are very docile in nature, a wonderful rare breed who needs more breeders. These would make a great addition to any flock. Bidding starts at $5.00 and shipping $13.00 extra. Please send payment by paypal to [email protected] at auction end. If you have any question please let me know. Thank you for looking at my auction

I just want to give credit where credit is due. The first pic in auction was sent to me by Itsazoo it came from eggs she hatch out from me this summer. The other ones are pictures of my flock parents to hers. You can tell her picture easly as it is the best picture of up. As she is good at taking pictures and I am not :):)

If I were to buy these eggs now could you ship fresh eggs next week?

I'm setting a group of eggs next Saturday and would like to set these as well at the same time.

Thanks in advance.

ETA: Is there anyway you could ship more than 6?

Last edited:
Yes, I can wait and ship until next week. I can not gurantee there will be more than six, although I always try and send extras, but I will send you everthing that is laid within the few days around ship date with no eggs being older than 3 days. The eggs will be fresh eggs. If you have any other questions please let me know. Thanks-Nicholas

Back
Top Bottom