Ayam Cemanis

Mckaykay

Chirping
Apr 19, 2021
What is a good price for a ayam Cemanis hen that is 1 year old and laying eggs ?
I have someone who's trying to sell me one for $40 and I kinda feel that's high ....... Because I know a breeder and I have gotten 1 for free and 1 for $15 when they were days old both were roosters. And I really don't want to re set up my brooder just for 1 chick so I would prefer an older hen.

Side note I'm not buying from the breeder I know because I have gotten 7 different breeds of chickens from said breeder and ALL are roosters..... And breeder sold all as hens

What is a good price for a ayam Cemanis hen that is 1 year old and laying eggs ?
I have someone who's trying to sell me one for $40 and I kinda feel that's high ....... Because I know a breeder and I have gotten 1 for free and 1 for $15 when they were days old both were roosters. And I really don't want to re set up my brooder just for 1 chick so I would prefer an older hen.

Side note I'm not buying from the breeder I know because I have gotten 7 different breeds of chickens from said breeder and ALL are roosters..... And breeder sold all as hens
Seems pretty reasonable for a laying hen. Especially if the hen has good fibro.

Back
Top Bottom