BYC Member Interview - igorsMistress

Hi all, I feel negligent in not having a minute to stop in here yesterday and thank you all for reading. Work was insane and after work was the same.

@drumstick diva I know Frank and Abby would adore you. If you ever want to ditch the snow in winter you're welcome to come and play!

@N F C let's not forget our appreciation for a full nights rest :gig

@DobieLover @WVduckchick @Redhead Rae @CayugaJana @Chickenaddition Fugly is a good name for him! :gigHubs named him but he is a great roo. Third time's the charm!

@aart I've noticed you're also logical and precise in your approach to things. Not too much emotion, I like your style :highfive:

Thanks for stopping by @sourland @Wyorp Rock

@mlm Mike they all like tats but are afraid of the needle :gig

@PouleChick @21hens-incharge @Chick-N-Fun thank you! I'm so happy you enjoyed.

@room onthebroom I didn't know you're obsessed with my pups lol. They're super sweet but protective of their pack.

@ronott1 I'll skip the goats but a cow would be awesome! Is 1/5 acre big enough?
proxy-7.gif

@Texas Kiki yes, I talk to all of my animals as if they understand exactly what I'm saying
crazy.gif

@Molpet :frow

@perchie.girl I enjoy your posts as well, thanks for stopping by. I look forward to getting to know you better!

@penny1960 laughter is good for you, I'm happy if I can make that happen!

Hi @007Sean :frowthanks!

Thank you everyone for the kind words and for taking the time to read my story. Make it a great day!

Doesn't everyone talk to their animals? Some of the most intelligent conversations I've had has been with chickens, cats, dogs, horses.

(Of course, I also talk to my books, the dishes (that's mostly in the form of @#$), myself and the weather.)
Debby, the men in 'white coats' will be by shortly! :gig

Back
Top Bottom