Cackle hatchery

momof3

Songster
12 Years
Feb 5, 2007
Iowa
Does anyone know if you can combine chicks and ducklings when you order from them? I did it one time with Ideal and didn't have a problem. I thinking of trying Cackle because Ideal takes too long to get here plus they sent me mix breed ducks. Thanks

Don't know about the mix scenario , but I highly Reccomend their service. Received my 75 chicks today and they mailed them out wedesday night..ALL arrived safe and sound (beside the loud chirping from my local Post Office ....I could hear them in the back room from the counter...LOL.

I'd call and ask. They do allow small orders and there customer service is great. Let us know what you find out. Always good to pass these things on.

I emailed them. I have to call them to find out how they would do it(quantity). So I will be doing that on monday.

Same here....great service and people. 15 White Leghorns ordered and received 17 healthy chicks.
smile.png

Quote:

maybe its just early in the morning but I just tried to figure out the costs on that website..you have to figure out shipping costs on your own and im math challenged!

Just to let everyone know I didn't get them called. I have found a hatchery that has everything I want and its within driving distance.

They will combine standard size chicks w/ ducks and Turkey. I've ordered once before, really nice hatchery except because they're was a problem with one of the postal trucks (I think it broke down or got overheated or something) my chicks and a lot of peoples in the northeast arrived dead. It was very sad. I would definitely order from them again, because the order arrived fast, it was definitely the postal service fault on this one! Cackle was really good about getting my $$ back. I had Peking ducks, Blue slate turkeys and a bunch of different chicken breeds in my order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they will, and Cackle is one of my TOP favorite hatcherys. My birds from them are great and the chicks even got here late and they were all still alive and kickin. A+++ Service from Cackle!
SAMcopy11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom