BullChick

Wrangler
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Apr 17, 2012
Coffee shop in zone 5
I am caring for special people (several) daily. I don’t have a support group because I am not accepting a title, thus the funding and support states offer.
@Blooie @Cynthia12 are two members I recall caring for others. Anyone who has experience, please join in.

I live with a deaf, mentally challenged person. The neighbors are elderly with a special needs child. The mom is a double amputee with dementia. Dad is just plum worn out from wrangling with two wheelchairs, health issues, and housework. Mostly endless laundry since the two are incontinent (one temporary).
I need advice on dealing with a stubborn adult who keeps fighting me when I need to change her poopy pants. She wears pull ups, so I can’t make her lay down. She is more than happy to sit her poopy bottom on everything, and wipe her poopy hands everywhere. Her shower chair is often used since I can easily clean it. She should be able to walk unassisted again soon… Should. For now, I need advice on keeping everything, and me, clean.

Back
Top Bottom