Chicken not eating well

I still cannot see the face clearly. Does it look like any drainage from a round eyes, nostrils? Is there white chaulky stuff on the face or yellowish something? Look for body mites or lice as while. The picture below shows scaly face mites. Favus or fungus can also cause white chaulky material on the face. Each is treated differently.

View attachment 3810374
Photo from The Holistic Hen
Not sure how mites look like I find it difficult even with the picture, is mites related to her not eating?

No, mites or lice can be in the environment and can come from wild birds, other animals, and may come in inside straw. There are several didfferent types mites that affect chickens. You can read and look at pictures here:
https://the-chicken-chick.com/poultry-lice-and-mites-identification/
So how can I tell if it's worms or coccidiosis to provide proper treatment? Or should I just get her medicine for both? I can't test the poop we don't have that over here, I'll be lucky if I can find the medicine

The only way to test for coccidiosis and worms or other parasites is to have a vet do a fecal float. Any dog or cat vet is capable of doing that, but whether or not they will is hard to know. In this country some will, some won’t, and many want to see the patient. Many times with a sick chicken and no diagnosis, we worm them and treat for possible cold since it is not harmful.

The only way to test for coccidiosis and worms or other parasites is to have a vet do a fecal float. Any dog or cat vet is capable of doing that, but whether or not they will is hard to know. In this country some will, some won’t, and many want to see the patient. Many times with a sick chicken and no diagnosis, we worm them and treat for possible cold since it is not harmful.
I ended up getting Valbzen for her and my flock my i added it to their water but I gave her some of it orally as I'm not sure if she's drinking or not, should I give it to her again tomorrow or just one more time in 10 days?

Back
Top Bottom