Chicken Swap in Kimbal TN August 11, 07

jimnjay

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Bryant Alabama
Tractor Supply has opened a new store in Kimball next to the Lowes. Crystal Smith and I are working on a swap. We would like to invite anyone in the S. Middle TN, NW GA and NE AL area to participate. '

This will be a nice opportunity to trade or sell some of the extra spring chicks.

We are going to set up a 8 and probably stary till Noon, it will be hot. The store manager is excited to have us as they will not be handling chickens but would love to get chicken folks in the store. They are working on getting us a discount for the new store. I will update this post when I get a firm comitment from them. Even $1.00 off coupons would help.

Please feel free to email me with any questions at [email protected]. Looking forward to meeting other folks in the area.

Jaynie, Bryant Alabama knightschicks.com

Hi Jaynie,
I have several chicken friends in TN. I will call them and let them know about your swap as most of them don't have computers. I hope you guys have a great turnout. I wish I were up there so I could come, but we just got back from Spring City, TN area last week and Dear Husband would not be ready to make that trip again so soon. It takes us 12 hrs from here in Central FL. Hope ya'll have a great time!

Lisa:)

I'll try to come out. I'm not sure how far from Nashville that is, so that would be my only issue. I will have about 4 pairs of Old English Bantams that will be old enough for new homes by then (8 weeks old).

Plans for this event are in the process of being changed. TSC management has decided that they are NOT thrilled to have us afterall. We are looking for an alternative spot. Update to follow.

I would be interested in coming. Where in Tenn are you located. Near Knoxville? I live in North Georgia and know the Knoxville area pretty well cosidering my whole family lives in Oak Ridge, TN. Let me know where and when and my DH and I will try to be there.
fl.gif
:aww

Back
Top Bottom