Fertilized Eggs in Colorado for sale?

I have fertile eggs but nothing special. EE rooster over EE, BCM, OE, BO and e few others. I'm NE of Denver but think I'm working in WR Tues or Weds.
Oh I was specifically looking for black copper marans because I wanted some of their really dark eggs!!! Today is day 23 so I’m hoping I start to see some action but maybe I could let you know???
I have australorps, OE, welsummer and black copper maran eggs under her

There is someone in Westminster breeding black and blue copper marans for dark dark egg colour and thick makes-the-brown-look-purplish bloom. But you will probably have to wait for next year to get eggs or chicks.

Hi there! I am in Colorado and I bought eggs for my broody hen but I bought them from Washington and I’m worried that they’re not going to hatch because of the altitude change. I’m on day 22 under a broody hen, and still no chicks… Does anyone in Colorado near the Littleton area sell fertilized eggs?
www.serenitysprouts.com is located in Strasburg, Co and has hatching eggs, chicks, and starter pullets available. Since Littleton restricts ablity to keep roosters, it is a great option as their is an option for rooster rehoming once identified after hatching.

Back
Top Bottom