Guess what I got for an early Christmas gift???

babyboy1_mom

Songster
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Louisiana
Yes, a new camera. Now I will be able to post pics. of all of the fuzzy butts that I plan on hatching out come spring time....Yeah!!!

In the mean time, here are some of my family. None of me, I am always behind the camera.....Yeah!!! (If I do this correctly....lol)

Dorothy

8844_000_0016.jpg

This is my 4 yr. old son, helping his daddy work in the yard.

8844_000_0020.jpg

This is my son again, his daddy let him use the shovel and he thought that was the best thing since ice cream....lol

8844_100_0014.jpg

This is my DH, letting me play with my new toy.

8844_100_0016.jpg

This is my DH and our 16 yr. old cat. My DH's baby....lol

I will post more pics., when I learn to use my new toy better...lol

edited to add: It is a Kodak EasyShare Z1012 IS. Does anyone have any experience using this model? It has so many different functions that I have a bit of learning to do...lol

Last edited:
obsessed - I am always behind the camera. If by chance, my DH does get in and take a pic. of me, then I know how to erase it and he doesn't.
big_smile.png

edited to add : You need to show your little one the pics. of "his friend." He will love it and then he will be driving you crazy enough to make arrangements with me so that they can see each other again and play together....lol

Dorothy

Last edited:
Thanks wendy. I hide from the camera...lol I just do not take good pics. at all. My two guys will pose and smile for their pics. to be taken, but not me.

Quote:
I know what you mean about the good pics of yourself. I like pics where I am not posed, they are natural pictures.

I don't have a kodak, I have a cannon. You might find a website they have with tips on using your camera
wink.png
I have had mine 3 yrs and still learn stuff about it from time to time.

Great pics, we expect lots more!!

I am always the one behind the camera tooo. Gonna have to change that soon so I can get someone to snap a shot of my ever growing belly, LOL

I have a Kodak Z1275 that I got for Christmas for myself last year, I just love it!

There are so many cool settings on mine, I think they are pretty close to the same on yours. I found a great setting for fireworks on the 4th...for the life of me could not tell you how to find that setting again, lol!

Mine has a list of settings within a setting (if that makes any sense) for things like, the beach, night fireworks...etc, etc.

Have fun with your new toy, I'm still finding new things on mine a year later!

ooh cool! I love to take pics, but mostly of plants and animals. I gave up hideing too, so I just make a face or smile, cuz their gona get me any way.

but my mom has a nikon something or other, and she took a class at the vo-tec a year or two ago. she never uses the auto for any thing any more. she got it when me and my brother started rideing bulls.

if you could find a class somewhere I would take it.

have fun

Back
Top Bottom