PeepsCA

Crowing
12 Years
Mar 28, 2011
BFE, CA

~ Guinea Fowl Hatching Eggs ~
Gorgeous Mixed Light and Dark Colors and LOTS of Mixed Pieds

***CA sales/shipping only, but the cost is less for local pick-up***

Eggs are collected 3X daily from 2 beautiful healthy flocks. I'm hatching Pearl Greys & Pied Pearl Greys, Lavenders & Pied Lavenders, Lite Lavender & Pied Lite Lavenders, Royal Purples, plus a few Coral Blues, Browns & Pied Browns, Whites, Buff Dundottes, Buffs, Lite Blues, Chocolates and sometimes Cinnamons from these eggs. Each hatch varies tho, and the eggs are available in Mixed batches, Dark batches or Lights/Pieds batches, you can specify your preference.

Minimum order of 2 dozen shipped eggs - The price is $35 for 2 dozen well packed mixed eggs, PLUS Priority Shipping FLAT RATE LARGE BOX $15.45 (USPS). Egg orders must be paid in advance via PayPal, and the transaction funds have to clear/post to my account before the eggs will be shipped out, so plan ahead to avoid shipping delays. Eggs will shipped Mondays thru Wednesdays only. I'll send the freshest cleanest eggs I've collected, but there's no guarantee on the hatch rate for shipped eggs.

$15/per mixed dozen eggs for local pick-ups. Local pick-ups are by afternoon appointments only (2PM or later) 7 days a week, arranged in advance. 95977 is the zip here, you might want to look up how far you have to drive first.
Cash sales only for locally picked up eggs.

Please PM me to place an order and/or PayPal payment instructions.

I'm also selling mixed batches of keets that I am hatching (local pick-up only), but there is a waiting list.
$5 per keet, or $4 per keet of orders of 12 or more keets. Sorry, but I do not ship keets...
It's too much stress on me AND on the keets!

PM me if you'd like to be added to my waiting list!

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
I'm new to guinea hens. Can I let them free range or do I need to provide coops and pens as I do for my chickens. I'm in the Roseville area. Thanks.

Guinea's love to roam. They will stay close by and find their own roost. BUT. You may never get them back in a pen again. They love to explore. Not big on confinement. The only way I got around this was to chum them in. I would only feed them in the pen, then once they were in, I shut the door.
Guinea's are great alarms and pest controllers. I just moved to Oregon and I am thinking that I miss my Guinea's.
Good luck, enjoy them. You will never have another snake on your farm again!!

After the 6 weeks in the brooder, you at least need to start them off in a coop/covered run set-up until they are old enough to fend and think for themselves. They will typically prefer to roost in the trees rather than the coop, unless you make it their routine to come in every evening (this takes patience and consistency, and let me clarify... lots of both). If you have a high predator load in your area, you'll probably lose them one by one if you let them sleep in the trees...

Wander over to the Guinea forum section here on BYC, there's lots of good Guinea info on there that will give you a general idea of what you're dealing with when you decide to be owned by a flock of Guineas
big_smile.png

I will have to say u have a beautiful assortment of guineas. If anyone is interested in guinea fowl. These eggs would sure be a beautiful mix and flock. Ticks have been bad and guineas r excellent tick control. They also attack and kill snakes and anyone that has a mouse problem at their hen house and barn will notice a huge reduction as guineas will actually hunt and eat them. Guineas hunt and make great pest control I have even have them gang up on rats and kill them. U will notice a huge tick reduction on your property and they r great for free ranging in goat, horse and cow pastures helping to control the ticks that attach to these animals as well. They also make great watch dogs immediately alerting all other animals to danger. Wish I didn't live in Ky as this is a unique assortment of rare colors for a great price. Ticks have gotten really bad here and guinea breeders r having issues keeping up with the orders as it so hard for families and pets to enjoy the outdoors here for all the ticks. I never really noticed ticks till I sold my guineas. Am def getting more as the mice r getting out of hand in the farm coops and hen house too. I didn't realize what a great asset they were and what a huge difference they were making with the pest til after they were gone. Poisons and sprays can b very dangerous and harmful to the environment. Guineas r a great alternative for those of u interested in going green and having a safe solution to control pest. Rossie O'Donnell has a huge flock on her property for this reason and loves them. Like most of use she don't want to use dangerous pesticides that family and friends r exposed too as well just trying to enjoy the yard. Plus the pest they control r those that r bad for spreading disease. I will def be getting guineas again.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom