HATCHERY REPORT

Kevin

In the Brooder
12 Years
Mar 16, 2007
Loma, CO
I am new to the group and am in high school and for a FFA project I ordered some chicks from a hatchery which was a huge deal getting my parents to agree to. I did all my research and found Schlecht Hatchery which is the greatest purchase I have ever made. The prices are low and the chicks are very high quaility. They all arrived safe and healthy I only lost a couple after they arrived, I believe it was to stress. Has anyone else ordered from them and did they have as good of luck as I did or did I just get Lucky?

Intersting site, I wonder if the pictures are of their birds. I noticed what appears to be a Silver Laced Wyandotte but their werent any listed on their 4 sale page. I sent them an email to see if they have other breeds that are just not available now. Their egg prices were very reasonable.

I've never heard of them either. I took a look at their website and it seems to be very nice... I wonder the same thing as you pipermark, if they really are "their" birds. I'll have to check into them...
smile.png
haha...

ETA: Good luck with your new chicks!! You get hooked.. FAST. It's like a gentle madness....
tongue.png

~Lacey

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom