How cold is too cold for geese

Charlie Stuart

In the Brooder
Mar 14, 2023
I have 1 roman tufted goose and its bin getting down to 11 degrees and its bin snowy all week. The goose has a small goose house that she shares with 2 small isa browns. I did some research and I found that it Verys from geese breed? If anyone could answer it that would be great.

I have 1 roman tufted goose and its bin getting down to 11 degrees and its bin snowy all week. The goose has a small goose house that she shares with 2 small isa browns. I did some research and I found that it Verys from geese breed? If anyone could answer it that would be great.
Geese are pretty tolerant of cold so I wouldn’t worry too much. Give her a nice bed of straw or pine shavings, she’ll tuck up her feet and bury her head under her wing if she feels chilly. Biggest thing is to make sure no drafts are blowing on her :)

Geese are pretty tolerant of cold so I wouldn’t worry too much. Give her a nice bed of straw or pine shavings, she’ll tuck up her feet and bury her head under her wing if she feels chilly. Biggest thing is to make sure no drafts are blowing on her :)
ok thank you

Back
Top Bottom