IncuView Incubator for sale Excellent Condition

lafenrir

Chirping
Oct 22, 2019
In excellent condition, used for one hatching.
Incubator Warehouse Incubator Control Module
Automatic egg turner (Any size egg up to Goose) Holds up to 27 chicken eggs
Durable & Sanitary plastic construction with a Transparent viewing dome
Built-in humidity gauge
Automatic temperature control in °F or °C
145.00 Any questions please send me an email, I usually will respond within 24hr. Thank you. I live in Billerica Massachusetts local pickup is possible otherwise additional shipping costs will be added.

Attachments

• incuview 2jpg.jpg
    incuview 2jpg.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 28
  • incuview_.jpg
    incuview_.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 6
  • incuview 3_.jpg
    incuview 3_.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 6
I think I had a successful hatch and that one hatch would be the limit of my experience. The eggs were from two different producers and I received the eggs in the mail. I made quite a few mistakes including that I did not 'rest' the eggs after they arrived in the mail. I later found out that the eggs had detached air cells. I could go on but the short story was I ended up with six out of 12 which I think was successful given my errors. Prior to buying the incubator, I researched and watched a multitude of videos before choosing it. The purpose for me was to simply ad French black copper marans to my flock and given the cost of ordering them and shipping them live I thought why not try and hatch instead. It was a great learning experience and what had become clear to me was I spent more time trying to figure out which incubator to buy rather than how to actually hatch eggs. This is one of the videos I watched at that time. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom