It's time for me to admit I have a problem...

Ah, to be able to sleep like a cat... 🥰

1715691180767.png
1715691241657.png

Haha, they really do pop in that picture! :love I don't do any adjustments on his pictures (other than sometimes I will use the eraser tool to get rid of crud on the floor if I haven't vacuumed recently :oops: ), but the phone might be doing something on its own to give that effect. The curtain was still partially closed in that room so there was a red tinge to the room from that, and that might also be causing that color pop in that case.

The lighting and angle make a big difference on how his eyes look, though, both in person and in pictures. Like these two pictures, he's sitting in the same spot, but looking out the window versus facing away from the window. No adjustments made by me besides cropping them down to size. They're both fairly accurate to the color of his eyes in person depending on the lighting he's in, at least on my screen. The second one may have saturated the color just a tiny bit.

View attachment 3829445View attachment 3829446
It worked!
I was just trying to trick you into posting more pictures of his beautiful eyes.

I didn’t really think you photoshopped - he is just an amazingly beautiful cat.

Oh, haha, well you got me! 🤭

To be fair, I didn't think you really thought that based on your wording, it's just that honesty is very important to me and I do get a bit insecure about how I come off in that regard sometimes 😅 Especially when it comes to things like how unbelievably handsome Casper is 🥰

Back
Top Bottom