KickStarter Countertop Aquaponics System

Demosthine

Songster
7 Years
Jun 26, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Hey everyone.

I just thought I'd try to get a small start-up company a little bit more press. I just saw their information through Homesteading / Survivalism's FaceBook page.

So this three-gallon "aquarium" has a smaller grow-tank on top of it. An air pump forces air down in to the tank, which forces water up in to the plant tank. Using an auto-siphon tube, once the grow tank is full, all the water drains back down and the cycle starts over again. It sounds really awesome.

127ad6689dc7a10a650eb2bfed513dbc_large.JPG

Kick Starter allows people to put their information out there and get financial backing. If the goal is met, everyone who makes a pledge is charged that pledge amount. However, if they do not make their goal, nobody pays a dime. Also, depending on your pledge, you get a certain "reward" back. For example, if you pledge $50, you get a T-Shirt and 33% off the retail price. If you pledge $100, you get the T-Shirt and a free system.

I hope we can get enough people together to get this project started. This is an awesome way to spread the news and information on aquaponics. It's such a simple design and it's a great way to get people talking!

Go to their KickStarter Page to make a pledge or find out more information.

Take Care.
Scott

Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with KickStarter or the startup company. I just happened to see the information on FaceBook and wanted to share it with everyone.

Back
Top Bottom