local farm supply store

schmism

Songster
12 Years
Feb 16, 2007
Peoria IL
Well i was at the local farm supply store and they had baby chicks!

They were straight run, 99cent but min you could buy was TWENTY FIVE!!!?!?!? whats up with that... they are sitting right there, why cant i take 4 home!?!?!?

So we got home and was talking to my neighbor and he was working on one of his many outbuildings, turns out one of them is an old chicken coop and run, and THEY had been at the OTHER farm supply store in the town 20min the other direction...

Cept they wanted 60 cent a piece, straight run , buy 1 or buy them all it didnt matter!

BTW no i didnt get any... i wanted to but the wife veto'd the purches.... said we had to be living on the property full time which wont be for another month or so
022.gif

(but they cute!... i also helped round up the last of the duckings some lady was buying... they were caseing the poor guys around the cattle drinking tub thinige they had them in....)

60 CENTS!!!!!! GO GET THEM!!!!
big_smile.png

If for nothing else, than for the ones of us that have to pay $3.99! Got to love the Ranch Hand! I could only afford to get 5 chicks. I ordered 25 from Cackle Hatchery and bought 5 pullets from the feed store. Just so I know that I have a few hens!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom