I live in SE Alabama but there is someone up by you. Check out the section Where am I? Where are you? on the forum. There is a section there for Alabama.
cool.png

I live in NE Alabama, I am near Trenton GA on I59 and about 18 miles from Chattanooga. Whatcha looking for? I have a couple of very nice chickens looking for new homes and I will have some baby chicks in about 7-10 days.

i'm not looking for any chickens right now...my coops runneth over! just checking out this site getting a few tips and seeing what's happening. jus wanted to see how many people are on this cite from alabama. i have been raising chickens for many years, cornishman.

It good to see you found us cronishman, Welcome. There are several more Alabama folks on the EZ BYC message board. As more people migrate to this one you will find we have more. What kind of birds do you raise? Do you show any?

hey jimnjay! i raise dark cornish, rireds,silver phoenix,silver lakenvelders, any kind of big chickens that i come across! i plan on ordering a cornish combo which includes dark, buff, and white laced reds. i have some really good dark cornish and good rirs. i also have many breeds of bannies...bbs, silver duckwings, blues, lemon blues, blue golden duckwings, millies (old english), blacks, creole, fawns, fawn sports, redpyles, brownreds, well i got alot of them little bannies! i don't show them but i got them from a man who used to. i raise them to sell and make a little extra money. i pick my favorites to save for breeding. some people would call me a chicken peddler yeah maybe but i do people right so they come back and i do like them to feed themselves! feed is high when you got a bunch of beaks to feed! nice talking to you...cornishman.

Back
Top Bottom