Looking to adopt...

Meghan LaBonge

Chirping
Nov 1, 2015
I am down to just 2 3-1/2 year old silkies (Willie Rae and Esther) whom I love. I lost one in year one and lost Birdie a few weeks ago. if there is anyone in the Palm Springs area who needs to rehire their chickens (ladies only) I would love to have them. My girls are small, but very very sweet and tame.
Or, if you know where I can get more chickens, please let me know. Thanks, Meghan

If you don't want to get chicks then you could try to rescue some retiring battery hens maybe? I usually don't see many people trying to sell old hens, probably because no one really wants them. I have a few old girls but they are large breeds and I don't know how well they would get along with you silkies, I also don't live near you, actually, I live very far away from you.

I am down to just 2 3-1/2 year old silkies (Willie Rae and Esther) whom I love. I lost one in year one and lost Birdie a few weeks ago. if there is anyone in the Palm Springs area who needs to rehire their chickens (ladies only) I would love to have them. My girls are small, but very very sweet and tame.
Or, if you know where I can get more chickens, please let me know. Thanks, Meghan
Hi Meghan, did you ever find some hens? I have three sweet hens!! I am moving to the Palm Springs area but cannot keep them at the park I moved into..we are looking to find them homes. Just wanted to see if you still were looking.
Jessica

Hi Meghan, did you ever find some hens? I have three sweet hens!! I am moving to the Palm Springs area but cannot keep them at the park I moved into..we are looking to find them homes. Just wanted to see if you still were looking.
Jessica

Back
Top Bottom