Zookeeper9000

Songster
12 Years
Mar 1, 2008
Gladstone MI
Here is a copy of the email I sent them and a copy of their reply

To: [email protected]
Subject: Hova 1588

I am not sure if you are aware of a board called backyardchickens.com but I feel you need to be aware of a lady on there who has been singing your praises and encouraging everyone to buy the hova 1588 from you, she always tells them to deal direct with you and posts the site. She goes by the
handle MissPrissy and is from Central Virgina. I thought you might like to thank her for all the buisness she has sent your way. That lady should be paid comission. I am saving for a 1588 because she has convinced me I can't live without one. On my fixed budget it will take awhile but you can thank her for converting me. jean in MI

Date: Friday, April 18, 2008 7:43 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Hova 1588
Size: 3 KB

Thank you for your email. I am glad to have MissPrissy's support and appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I must say that I agree with
her. We are all proud of the 1588 here at GQF. It is very easy to use, the electronics are state of the art and reliable, plus the system is user-safe at 12 Volts. Of course you do not need convincing thanks to MissPrissy, but I do share her enthusiasm. If you have any questions regarding our product line, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Chase

G.Q.F. Manufacturing Company
P.O. Box 1552
Savannah, GA 31402

Phone 912-236-0651
FAX 912-234-9978

www.GQFmfg.com

I think its great when we help each other out and really appreciate those who help us.

I have to agree. MissPrissy has given the best advice and she tells it like as she calls it. That's why I take what she says seriously and love it when she replies to a topic. You can always count on her for sound advice!

The next time I have to call down there I will ask to speak to Chase and tell them it is MissPrissy on the line!

You nut! You flatter me!
big_smile.png

I don't play games when the subject is serious. I have lots of grey areas in my life but many things are cut and dried, black and white. Some may think, oh, it is just a chicken. Well, to me that chicken is a living breathing thing placed here under my stewardship and I am responsibile for seeing to it that it has a good life while in my care.

To be a part of BYC gives me a chance to share what I know and have learned from experience. My heartbreaks when hatches fail and chicks die - even when big chickens are hurt, destroyed, abused, culled. I also know I have to be practicle. I believe in helping a sick animal to a point but when it becomes too much intervention I have to put on the breaks. My chicken are not just pets. They are livestock and important to us which makes them a type of working pet.

Alot of times we humans are in such a giant rush to help we often mess things up more than they were initially. It is in our nature and most especially us females with our instinct to nurture and nourish helpless little beings in our care.

I don't take my responsibilities lightly.

I hope when you think I have spoken harshly that you understand I am trying to be a voice of reason.

Now stop making me blush!

Miss Prissy

I think you and I could be great friends. To bad we don't live closer together. I appreciate your honesty and friendship thru BYC.....Have a great weekend and give your creatures an extra hug!!
Tink

Can we pick our moderators well or what!! Super congrats Angie, what great praise and very well deserved.

BTW.... sounds like we've got someone we'll need to contact as a BYC sponsor next time there is an opening.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom