MY BSL and BR a Roo!?

Dom'sHEns

Songster
13 Years
Apr 2, 2007
New Jersey
HI all!,
My 8 chicks from My Pet Chicken turn 2 weeks old tomorrow and have grown like weeds! anyway I had only ordered 7 chicks and i guess they threw in an extra which i believed was another BSL pullet, However one of these sexed pullets has a comb that it quite prominant than all the others....also my BR is also deveoping a comb!? Uhoh!
he.gif

I tryed my best with pictures there so hard to photograph!
Heres the BSL
DSC02060.jpg

and heres Ther BR
DSC02061.jpg

DSC02063.jpg

ohh Ok thanks....i figured that they might just be maturing eairly!
I hope soo.
D.gif

Well what about the BSL? anyone!?

Last edited:
The darker coloring on the BR indicates that it's a girl.

If the sex-link were male it would be barred in color, not solid black -feather color that is- the color of the baby down would be like a Barred Rock, black with a white spot on the top of it's head.

Cute babies! They do grow so fast don't they? Just wait, by 6 weeks of age they'll be fully feathered and look just like mini chickens- So cute!

The darker coloring on the BR indicates that it's a girl.

If the sex-link were male it would be barred in color, not solid black -feather color that is- the color of the baby down would be like a Barred Rock, black with a white spot on the top of it's head.

Cute babies! They do grow so fast don't they? Just wait, by 6 weeks of age they'll be fully feathered and look just like mini chickens- So cute!

They are growing sooo fast! I cant wait till they get to the mini chicken stage! The BSL pictured seems to be the head hen. I guess shes just a bit masucline. LOL
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom