My new chickies!!!!!! 11 NEW pictures added 3/1 4 week old chicks pg. 7

Maev

Chirping
8 Years
Jan 22, 2012
Yakima, WA
I received my chicks yesterday morning from Ideal!! So exciting! All 25 were still alive and cheeping! And after 24 hours they're still alive and cheeping. lol I'm going to try and post some pictures! Have no idea if I know how to post pictures or not but I'll give it my best shot.
tongue.png

Ok, so I figured out one way to post pictures and I tried to resize them. Are they too big still? Please let me know! I'm banging my head against the wall trying to do this right!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Look at the top of the page under the words "Full Page Editor" and you'll see a row of icons. Starting from the right count back 8 icons and hold your mouse cursor over it and it will say "insert image". From there follow the on screen prompts.

Look at the top of the page under the words "Full Page Editor" and you'll see a row of icons. Starting from the right count back 8 icons and hold your mouse cursor over it and it will say "insert image". From there follow the on screen prompts.

Thanks!! Does that resize the pictures or do I need to use a different program to resize before I upload?

I did a test to make sure I could give you correct instructions.
All you have to do now, to post pictures, is to click on the "Insert Image" icon in the toolbar above the area where you type your post.
Click on the URL Link tab, and just type or paste in the image URL--no need for the [/IMG] prefixes and suffixes.

Good luck with your new babies!! Enjoy them! I miss having chicks! (But I love having eggs, finally!!)

I did a test to make sure I could give you correct instructions.
All you have to do now, to post pictures, is to click on the "Insert Image" icon in the toolbar above the area where you type your post.
Click on the URL Link tab, and just type or paste in the image URL--no need for the [/IMG] prefixes and suffixes.

Good luck with your new babies!! Enjoy them! I miss having chicks! (But I love having eggs, finally!!)

Ok, I'm going to try that...

Yay!!! I did it! Thank you so much GardenState!

Back
Top Bottom