Name 3 Things You Did Or Will Do Today - 2024

Pics
What happened at the vet?
My senior dog, Elliott (see profile pic) was diagnosed with lymphoma. Vet said his kidneys aren't working properly, as well. I took him home with antibiotics and prednisone, and scheduled a "goodbye" appointment for Friday. DH was driving home from camp, and I wanted him to have a chance to see him, again. Well, Elliott perked up, over night, with the medicine. Acting like he was feeling SO much better. Wagging, playing with his brother, even smiling. I canceled the appointment. As long as he is happy and comfortable, we will continue the meds. I did promise him I won't let him suffer. I've been through lymphoma with a previous Golden. Elliott is my 5th golden - and my 3rd to get cancer.
This is Elliott and Charlie, yesterday...
received_1120468282338825.jpeg

I stayed up until three am.
I collected the eggs that have been sitting in the nest box all week.
I found the music for all the service songs :yesss:.

My senior dog, Elliott (see profile pic) was diagnosed with lymphoma. Vet said his kidneys aren't working properly, as well. I took him home with antibiotics and prednisone, and scheduled a "goodbye" appointment for Friday. DH was driving home from camp, and I wanted him to have a chance to see him, again. Well, Elliott perked up, over night, with the medicine. Acting like he was feeling SO much better. Wagging, playing with his brother, even smiling. I canceled the appointment. As long as he is happy and comfortable, we will continue the meds. I did promise him I won't let him suffer. I've been through lymphoma with a previous Golden. Elliott is my 5th golden - and my 3rd to get cancer.
View attachment 3835866
:( All three of our goldens died with cancer. I had one beagle with lymphoma, and he maintained good quality of life on Prednisone for six months after diagnosis. I wish you luck with Elliot.

View attachment 3835866
I hate when my dogs get old.
Old Grandpa E is sweet. I love Charlie's fat head!

Back
Top Bottom