Name that illness

I am very sorry you lost her. She was a cute little girl.
:hugs

Please, keep us posted on the results. Leucosis or other deseases of the blood come to mind but we'll just have to wait and see what the lab will be able to ascertain.
Hello and thank you. We loved her. She was a unique character. I still miss her. I did send her to do a necropsy at UC Davis. So far preliminary report is nothing to be seen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240508-180616_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240508-180616_Drive.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 1
Sorry about your hen.

Since your vet is calling back about the fecal, I would just wait to see what they say rather than us all taking guesses about what it might be. It only takes a few minutes to test for it. Please let us know though what they say.
Hello, I recieved the final report dor my girl. She had leukemia. From what I can understand, it had invaded her entire system. She had always been a calm girl. So I didn't notice her becoming more calm. But I look back and I can now see she had been sick for a while. So the illness was not something I could have prevented. I still miss her sweet sounds. Thank you all for trying to help me figure it out. I miss her.

Hello, I recieved the final report dor my girl. She had leukemia. From what I can understand, it had invaded her entire system. She had always been a calm girl. So I didn't notice her becoming more calm. But I look back and I can now see she had been sick for a while. So the illness was not something I could have prevented. I still miss her sweet sounds. Thank you all for trying to help me figure it out. I miss her.
I'm so sorry. :hugs
She had a happy life with you.

Back
Top Bottom