Need help hatching.

BlueO

Chirping
Nov 8, 2023
Hi BYC! I just received some call duck and Sebastopol eggs! They are now incubating have some questions. So call duck eggs I thought would be like the regular duck eggs i’ve hatched multiple times and now they’re here and I cannot believe how small they really are. Any advice for hatching calls would be very appreciated! And for the goose eggs I’ve done lots of research on, And same thing any advice would be appreciated! The goose eggs just got here today and I candled them before putting them in the incubator and two of them have a bubble moving around inside😬. I was wondering if this is OK and if these eggs will hatch.

Any advice for all these things would be very appreciated.
Sorry if this post is kind of confusing 🫤.

Hi BYC! I just received some call duck and Sebastopol eggs! They are now incubating have some questions. So call duck eggs I thought would be like the regular duck eggs i’ve hatched multiple times and now they’re here and I cannot believe how small they really are. Any advice for hatching calls would be very appreciated! And for the goose eggs I’ve done lots of research on, And same thing any advice would be appreciated! The goose eggs just got here today and I candled them before putting them in the incubator and two of them have a bubble moving around inside😬. I was wondering if this is OK and if these eggs will hatch.

Any advice for all these things would be very appreciated.
Sorry if this post is kind of confusing 🫤.
What’s the goose egg shipped? This is common to happen if it was shipped. I don’t know if it is bad though. I would try hatching it, see what happens. Hope it goes well!❤️

Back
Top Bottom