Neighbor complaining about noisy hens; what can I do?

Pics
Is a coop project something you might undertake on your own, with permission? Chickens don't care if they live in a palace or a shanty. Or in half a plastic 55 gallon drum, so long as It keeps the weather off of them. It may do your heart some good. I am thinking free materials, pallets, whatever you could get your hands on might help to make things better for both you and your chickens.

Is a coop project something you might undertake on your own, with permission? Chickens don't care if they live in a palace or a shanty. Or in half a plastic 55 gallon drum, so long as It keeps the weather off of them. It may do your heart some good. I am thinking free materials, pallets, whatever you could get your hands on might help to make things better for both you and your chickens.

My parents are going out of town on Saturday to Monday, and they're busy tomorrow (going to Los Angeles for the majority of the day), so I have no way of really going to my friend's house (they live very far away from me) to build anything for my chickens. I really want to, but I can't in my current situation...not to mention I have school tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom