New here & worried about my eggs

This is the brooder and that’s her trying to escape! She’s gone in under the heat with them now so fingers crossed they’ll be ok together

Attachments

• IMG_0305.png
    IMG_0305.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
So the breeder gave me 3 little chicks to join my little one. I think she’s shocked at the moment and is running around looking semi- frightened but also confrontational 🙈 hopefully she’ll simmer down and they’ll all be good friends 🙏 would this be normal for a first introduction. She’s 4 days old today and has never seen another chick until now
That's wonderful! She will settle down. Are the other chicks older or younger? In any case, she will be thrilled to have company once she gets used to them.

That's wonderful! She will settle down. Are the other chicks older or younger? In any case, she will be thrilled to have company once she gets used to them.
I’d say they must be a day or two younger… she looks a bit stronger than them. She’s being v protective over her food/ water etc. She’s following them around and looking like a bit of a bully actually but will keep an eye on them. I think she’ll be happy too once they all settle a bit.

Back
Top Bottom