Newbie from Montana!

AnnieOakley379

Chirping
11 Years
Oct 1, 2008
Montana
Hi everyone,
smile.png

My name is Ana, and I'm currently trying to learn as much as I possibly can about chickens. A friend of mine (Reinbeau) told me about this forum, and I'm quickly becoming addicted.

I can't wait until the spring!

Last edited:
Hi Ana, My name is Michelle and im from Central Arkansas its a pleasure to meet you. My hubby and I bought land here 3 years ago and started raising free range and let me tell you it is incredible. I love to sit and watch them scramble around in the yard after the bugs. You are going to love it to. I also have Guineas and Ducks. I just found this forum (thankfully) I had what I thought were sick hens and the very smart people from here helped me pull myself together and see it was just simple things I didnt know I should do. Happy Raising !!!!!!!!

Hi Ana! I am from Montana too! Welcome to BYC!! This is a great group of people with big hearts and alot of knowledge. A great thread to check out while your here, if you do any cooking, is Grandpa whats for supper part 2. It is a popular one. I hope you love it here. I do!

Back
Top Bottom